The manufacturer of the Speedheater™ Infrared Paint Remover, Speedheater™ Systems AB provides the following:
One Year Limited Warranty
- Speedheater™ Systems AB hereby warrants that the Products fully comply with the technical specifications in the technical manuals and are covered by the terms of this limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship, provided that any allegedly defective Product has not be altered, misused, neglected or damaged through causes unconnected with its manufacture.
- The limited warranty hereto applies for 1 (one) year from the dated when a sale was invoiced. Faults of quality and hidden defects which cannot be verified immediately upon delivery shall be communicated in writing within 8 (eight) days from discovery thereof. Returns of Products shall be made with proof of purchase to location where it was purchased, but shall not be made without the authorization of the Dealer/Distributor. The limited warranty hereto does not cover the normal wear and tear of Products.
- The limited warranty does not apply to damages caused during transportation (including transport to and from the owner), or damage due to improper or lack of maintenance, voltage overloads or “undervoltage”, insufficient or abnormal operation of electrical systems, or in general any cause which does not specifically depend on defects in material or workmanship, or if the serial number on the product has been removed, altered, or deleted.
- The limited warranty provides for the replacement of the Products and/or of the assessed defective parts thereof according to their availability, within about 90 (ninety) business days of receipt by Speedheater™ Systems AB of the defective Products or parts, delivered to the same location and in the same condition and packaging provided in the original delivery. In case of defects or non-compliance of the Products, Speedheater™ Systems AB shall have up to 90 (ninety) business days to remedy the situation. In no event shall an authorized dealer or retailer of Speedheater™ Systems products be entitled to reduce the price of the Speedheater™ Systems AB products as a consequence of defects and/or non-compliance of the products without Speedheater™ Systems AB’s written consent.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, SPEEDHEATER SYSTEMS AB HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, APPLICABLE TO PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTY THAT ANY PRODUCT IS DELIVERED FREE OF CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES BY WAY OF INFRINGEMENT OR THE LIKE.
- SPEEDHEATER SYSTEMS AB FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESSED, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO PRODUCTS WHICH ARE NOT MANUFACTURED BY SPEEDHEATER SYSTEMS AB. THE ONLY WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO PRODUCTS NOT MANUFACTURED BY SPEEDHEATER SYSTEMS AB SHALL BE THE WARRANTIES, IF ANY, OF THE MANUFACTURER OF THOSE ITEMS.
- The total liability of Speedheater™ Systems AB for any loss, damage or claim, whether in contract, tort (including Speedheater™ Systems AB’s active or passive negligence or strict liability) or otherwise, arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the performance or breach of any distribution agreement, subdistribution agreement, or sale agreement, or purchase order, or contract of sale accepted or executed by Speedheater™ Systems AB, or from the design, manufacture, sale, delivery, resale, inspection, assembly, testing, repair, replacement, operation, maintenance, or use of any Product or from the performance of any service shall not, in any event, exceed the price allocatable to the product or service which gives rise to the claim, loss or damage.
- IN NO EVENT, WHETHER AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR ALLEGED NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY, SHALL SPEEDHEATER SYSTEMS AB BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF PRODUCTS OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTED EQUIPMENT OR PARTS, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, DOWN-TIME COSTS, LABOR COSTS,OR CLAIMS OF CUSTOMERS OR SUBDISTRIBUTOR.
- IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS HELD ILLEGAL OR UNENFORCEABLE BY REASON OF ANY LAW, SUCH PARTIAL ILLEGALITY OR UN-ENFORCEABILITY SHALL NOT AFFECT THE ENFORCEABILITY FOR THE REMAINDER OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WHICH IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE CONSTRUED TO BE LIMITED BY ITS TERMS OR AS THE LAW PERMITS.
- As a prior condition to any obligation of Speedheater™ Systems AB under the above limited warranty, the purchaser of Speedheater™ Systems AB’s products must have fully and finally paid for the products. The above warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the Speedheater™ Systems AB’s products.
- Speedheater™ Systems AB shall have no obligation under the limited warranty unless it is established to the satisfaction of Speedheater™ Systems AB that the Speedheater™ Systems AB product (i) has not been altered or modified without the prior written consent of Speedheater™ Systems AB, (ii) has been assembled, maintained, operated and used at all times in accordance with Speedheater™ Systems AB’s current applicable operation, maintenance and other written instruction issued from time to time by Speedheater™ Systems AB and (iii) has been used only with parts specifically approved by Speedheater™ Systems AB for use with Speedheater™ Systems AB’s product.
- This Limited Warranty distributes the risk of product failure between the purchaser and Speedheater™ Systems AB, and Speedheater™ Systems AB’s product pricing reflects this distribution of risk and the limitations of liability contained in the Limited Warranty. That agents, employees, distributors, and dealers of Speedheater™ Systems AB are not authorized to make modifications to this Limited Warranty, or make additional warranties binding on Speedheater™ Systems AB. Accordingly, addition statements such as dealer advertising or presentation, whether oral or written, do not constitute warranties by Speedheater™ Systems AB and should not be relied upon.